Thursday 13th August
With a few running around jobs to do before getting back aboard, we were out on Elektra again by lunch time with more stores. We lunched before leaving the mooring, the forecast was varible 1-3 which could mean nil!
Heading out from Gillan atfter dropping the mooring at 1510hrs we were soon up to 5kts, it was looking like a good sail but sadly it was short lived with the wind dropping off to almost nil, then followed the slowest sail I think I have ever had on Elektra, if it hadnt been for the lovely weather we would have motored for sure. We covered the 6.5nm to the Precuil River in 2.5hrs