Monday 22nd July
After a restful day at anchor and Sunday evening meal at The Pandorra Inn. The forecast was for the wind to move into the southeast so we decided to move to the Precuil River which has excellent shelter from the east.
We were thinking of sailing in Falmouth Bay for a bit but there was very little wind so we tacked south into the southwest 2-3 until we could enter the Precuil. 1.75hrs later we dropped anchor having logged 6.5nm.
We love the Precuil River, we are very lucky to have this anchorage so close and easy to get to from our mooring.